- Identification of the data controller.
- Main points of our policy.
- What data do we collect from you?
- How do we use your personal data? What services do we provide you with?
- Data transfer and international transfers.
- How to exercise your rights and the Data Protection Officer
- Retention periods and cookies.
- Security and confidentiality.
1 Identification of the data controller.
SEEDTAG ADVERTISING, S.L., is a company with its registered office at the address of C/Larra 12, 28004, Madrid and NIF (fiscal ID no.) B86978996 (“Seedtag
In accordance with the GDPR, Seedtag has a Data Protection Officer, whom you may contact via this link with any data protection doubt or query you may have.
2 Main points of our policy.
This policy explains the services that Seedtag provides for which we need to process your personal data.
It informs you about:
- The purposes of the personal data processing or for what Seedtag processes your personal data.
- The legal basis for processing for each purpose.
- If your data is disclosed to third parties or transferred internationally. Regarding this point, we do not disclose your data to third parties. We only do so where there is a legal obligation (arising from a request from the state security forces or bodies or the courts) or where it is essential for providing you with a service, in which case, we ask you for your express consent.
- The period we need to keep your data for maintaining a relationship with you or providing you a service or functionality that you requested. When we don't need your data to provide you with a service, the data becomes blocked and only accessible to the public authorities in case of court, administrative or tax claims, in accordance with the time limits specified in the respective regulations. Following the period during which the data is kept but blocked, the data is deleted.
3 What data do we collect from you?
Note that there are various means of collecting personal data:
- Data you provide us directly.
We collect information from you when you contact us via the channels enabled for this purpose, such as the contact form, or when you provide us with your CV to apply for a job with us.
When you contact us via these channels, we request your express consent for collecting your email address, full name, country of residence, date of birth, sex, NIF (fiscal ID) no., and other details regarding your professional profile and academic background if you are applying for a job with us.
Fields with asterisks (*) in the forms that you are provided with in the channels must be filled in. If you don't fill in all these required fields, we cannot provide you with the services requested. You must provide true information and are strictly prohibited from engaging in phishing or using aliases or anonymous names.
You must not, when providing the data in the channels, use offensive expressions or brands, trade names, or the names or pseudonyms of publicly known or famous persons that you are not authorised to use.
You must always protect your reference details, passwords and access codes. You are solely responsible for the use of your personal account. You undertake to make diligent use of this information, to not disclose it to third parties and to immediately inform us if it is lost or stolen.
So the information provided is always up-to-date and free of errors, you must notify Seedtag, as soon as possible, of any changes to your personal data via an email sent to the address given here.
By clicking on the "OK" (or equivalent) button of the forms, you are stating that the information and data provided are true and accurate.
- Data obtained indirectly.
When you browse the web, cookies and other tracking devices may be installed in your device, as we explain in our cookies policy.
Seedtag is a technology that provides online advertising services through analysing the content of the URLs that the user browses to understand the context of each image published on a website. Once Seedtag detects the context, it provides advertising integrated in the images of the Website related to the previously analysed content.
When you visit a Website that uses our technology, we collect and process certain information that, although it doesn't directly identify you (by your name or surname), can detect other types of relevant information on you or your browsing devices:
- Information on your browser: Such as the browser you are using and its version.
- Information on your device: On the type of device used (computer, mobile, tablet) and its operating system.
- Information on your location: Rough location (country, city) based on your IP address.
- Information on your interaction with the advertisements: On the advertisements seen and your interactions with them, whether you display them, click on them, etc.
- Information on your Internet service: Such as the IP address.
We do not use our advertising technology to store any personal data that could directly identify you such as your first name, surname, address, date and place of birth, DNI (ID no.), email address, etc. Neither do we process sensitive or specially protected data such as details related to your health, union affiliation, sexual orientation, religious identity, etc.
4 How do we use your personal data? What services do we provide you with?
Seedtag is the processor of your personal data for the following purposes:
- Keeping you informed about Seedtag's products and services, sending you notices, and telling you about events and other activities of interest to you.
- Providing the services that you requested and attending to your requests for information and helping you exercise your rights.
- Assessing the CVs received and handling the selection processes.
Seedtag is also the personal data processor insofar as it processes data that allows identifying you or making you identifiable for providing the services offered via its in-image advertising technology for the following purposes:
- Installing a technical cookie for allowing cookie syncing with third parties to allow programmatic advertising.
- Customising the publicity campaigns and displaying advertisements tailored to user preferences.
- Analysing and measuring the delivery and effectiveness of the content sent by processing information on what content was displayed, with what frequency, how, for how long and whether any action was made on the content, for example, by clicking on it.
5 What is the legal basis for processing your data?
Seedtag processes your personal data in accordance with the following legal basis, depending on the type of data provided and the interactions you have with Seedtag:
- For purposes relating to the contact form, candidate management, or the commercial or advertising notices on Seedtag's products and services, your data is processed to manage and handle the legal relationship between you and us, i.e., to manage your request, to maintain contact between us, to provide the services you requested and, where applicable, to serve the legitimate interest of Seedtag.
- For purposes related to the in-image advertising services, the processing of your data is based on your explicit, free and unambiguous consent, which is collected by the editors that make use of our services.
6 Data transfer and international transfers.
Seedtag does not transfer your personal data to third parties for processing for the purposes described. However, if necessary, we do transfer your data if there are legal grounds for such processing.
On some occasions, we do disclose data to some of our business partners to provide our in-image advertising services:
Seedtag only works with providers that guarantee full compliance with the obligations required under the GDPR, and the contracts we sign for subcontracting data processing comply with the regulatory requirements. The processing carried out by the aforementioned providers is governed by the privacy policies of each provider, which you may access from their websites.
7 How to exercise your rights and the Data Protection Officer
You may exercise the following rights:
You may exercise your rights at any time and at no cost by:
- Right to access your personal data to know what data is being processed and the processing being carried out on it.
- Right to rectify inaccurate personal data.
- Right to erasure of your personal data where possible.
- Right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for the data processing is in question, in which case, we may keep the data for exercising or defending legal claims.
- Right to object to automated decision-making.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis for our processing, in accordance with Section 4, is the legitimate interest.
- Right to data portability, when the legal basis for us to process your data, out of the purposes specified in Section 4 above, is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to withdraw the consent granted to Seedtag.
- Sending an email to the address here in which you specify the right you want to exercise and identify yourself.
- By sending a written request to the address of C/Larra 12, 28004, Madrid, in which you specify the right you want to exercise and your personal details.
- When you receive any communication from us, by clicking the "opt-out" button in the notice, you can unsubscribe from all the previously accepted commercial notices.
You may also file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe we have violated the data protection legislation when processing your personal data.
8 Retention periods and cookies.
We only keep your data for the time needed to offer you these services. Any data provided via the channels becomes blocked when it is no longer necessary for managing the service. Blocked data is only available when there is a legal obligation (arising from a request from the state security services or bodies or a court) and when you exercise your rights here.
9 Security and confidentiality.
We are committed to keeping your data secure. To prevent unauthorised accesses to your personal data and unauthorised disclosures of it, we have implemented the appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes for safeguarding and protecting the data we collect from you.
Minors under 13 years cannot use the services available via the Website without prior authorisation from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who are solely responsible for the acts of the minors under their care on the Website, including the filling in of the forms with the personal data of these minors and selecting, as applicable, the relevant checkboxes. Thus, as Seedtag has no means of knowing whether users are minors, it is the parents and guardians who must implement the mechanisms to stop the minors from accessing the Website and providing personal data without their supervision, with Seedtag accepting no liability in this regard.